As a hotelier, the way you see your hotel inevitably differs from that of your guests. In order to learn how a guest experiences and judges your hotel, Zarges von Freyberg Hotel Consulting carries out Mystery Guest Checks. In this way you will receive a neutral and professional assessment of your establishment.
In a Mystery Guest Check all the service areas of your hotel will be “tested” anonymously, starting with the reservation and continuing through to the checkout. We always use the Mystery Guest Check to provide us with a basis for all further consulting. From it we develop optimisation measures, positioning strategy and a new concept. Our advisers have extensive experience in operative hotel management, so that you can be sure of a well-founded analysis of the processes and structures.
Procedure for Mystery Guest Checks
- Telephone- or online-based reservation
- Concise analysis of different online channels (website, OTAs, Google presentation etc.)
- In-depth examination of hardware, services and service quality provided together with operative processes during the guest’s stay in the areas accommodation, F&B and all other departments incognito from the point of view of a guest
- Documentation of experiences in the form of questionnaires and photos
- Evaluation of the results and report in the form of a presentation
- Joint development of measures for optimisation and associated revenues potential following the overnight stay
Forms of consultancy
Mystery Guest Check with subsequent evaluation discussion
Comments by our clients
OCÉANO Hotel Health & Spa
to receiving your call.