Finding the right operator is essential for the development and long-term success of your future hotel. As a consultancy firm specialised in the hospitality industry, Zarges von Freyberg Hotel Consulting has at its disposal an excellent network in the hotel sector at home and abroad. We can also draw on the necessary expertise in hotel development. We will support you in the selection of an operating company that is appropriate to your location and that will bring you success. You can rely on our specialist knowledge in hotel development.
Procedure for the operator search
- Preparation of a short hotel development exposé with the main key data for the planned project and the location
- Compilation of a list and approach to potential operating companies as well as evaluation of all expressions of interest that are received
- Compilation of a long list and agreement about further negotiations with the client
- Obtaining of non-binding declarations of intent (Letter of Intent) and conduct of preliminary selection talks as well as accompanying site inspections
- Support during contract negotiations and finalisation of contract
Our added value
Excellent knowledge of the hospitality sector
Fast and flexible working method
Professional contract negotiations
Comments by our clients
“The sincere personal involvement, the pleasant and reliable cooperation and the competent support of the consultants from Zarges von Freyberg Hotel Consulting contributed to the way that we were able to expand into a city in Germany with our brand ‘prizeotel’. We look forward to continuing the productive cooperation and see the entire team as loyal and competent partners for further contracts.”
ZAR Real Estate Holding
“Within the framework of our cooperation with Zarges von Freyberg Hotel Consulting we were able to achieve great success in the development of hotel properties. The consultants convinced us above all with their solid, hotel-specific specialist knowledge as well as their extensive network in the hospitality sector. The pleasant, target-oriented cooperation played a major role for us within the framework of the search for a hotel operator and the associated contractual negotiations.”
to receiving your call.